Wednesday 4 July 2012

Rules for Mothers of Daughters

Found this on Pinterest and it gave me butterflies! I will remember each of these rules, I will give my daughter kisses and let her dress how she wants. I will paint her nails and let her play in the mud. Read more here




In 12 days my baby girl will be a school girl, since her 1st school visit and her 5th birthday party she has shown me she is ready for school. I will miss her. So I have started a list of things to do before she starts and I won't be able to keep her home on my days off.

We will

  • Have a tea party
  • Go out for lunch
  • Make a gypsy tent in the lounge and watch movies with all the munchies
  • A mini selfshot photo session
Did anyone else do something special before they sent their kiddiwink to school?



No comments:

Post a Comment