Thursday 12 July 2012

Menu Planning

So, I really need to get motivated to be organised again! Miss A is starting school in 4 sleeps! So I bought a book to plan my meals, baking, lunches and grocery lists as well as things to do thru the week. I'm going to list my meals to share with you, one day I will figure out how to do a table! I flicked thru old magazine recipes, my trusty Destitute Gourmet books and Simple Savings for some ideas. Oh and I do my plans and groceries fortnightly!

DINNERS

  • Devilled Sausages on Rice with Steamed Vege
  • Enchiladas (El Paso kit)
  • Homemade Pizzas (beef mince, pineapple, red onion, red capsicum, bacon, cheese, bbq sauce)
  • Roast Chicken
  • Chicken Soup (from roast carcass, going to be first attempt!)
  • Minestrone Soup
  • Honey Soy Chicken Pieces with Veges
  • Fried Rice w/ Honey Soy Chicken (using extra pieces from above)
  • Steak Burgers w/ Beer Battered Onion Rings
  • Mac Cheese
  • Roast Lamb
  • Super Stretcher Sausage Roll - DG recipe
  • Red Wine Beef Casserole
  • Lamb Shanks (they were on special and will be a special Date dinner!)
LUNCHES/BAKING
  • Peanut Butter Cookies (WF)
  • Ginger Kisses (WF)
  • Afghans (WF)
  • Savoury Cheese Muffins
  • Fried Rice Salad
  • Cheese Scrolls
  • Mini Calzone
  • Jelly and Fruit cups
  • Pikelets
  • Ham and Egg wraps
I've also got Easiyo sachets to make up, Sultana Bran bites for little snacks and Cheese and Crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment