Tuesday 31 July 2012

Menu Plan 30.07.12

I haven't been as organised this fortnight, I knew I still had quite a bit in the freezer so I would just need a few things in the shopping..... $250 later! But that did include nappies etc!

Anyway, here is a rough idea of what the next fortnight of dinners will consist of...

Monday     Tandoori Chicken (cheated with simmer sauce)
Tuesday     Beef Nachoes
Wednesday  Calzone (using left over beef nacho) and salad
Thursday    Slowcooked Red Wine Beef Casserole
Friday       Minestrone Soup
Saturday    Homemade Burgers
Sunday      Slowcooked Chicken pieces (not sure what marinade just yet)

Monday     Bacon and Kumara Frittata
Tuesday     Pork Meatballs with Spaghetti
Wednesday  Chicken Risotto
Thursday    Risotto Balls with Salad
Friday      Homemade Pizzas
Saturday   Toasties or something easy peazy
Sunday     Creamy Bacon Pasta

BAKING
Afghans WF
Apricot and Coconut Slice
Apple and Cinnamon Scrolls



Lol! I've just had a look at the layouts of my previous Menu Plans, all very different! Oh Well! Just shakin things up!

No comments:

Post a Comment