Saturday 26 May 2012

Catching up!!!

YAY! I have a new lot of broadband!!!! So I best catch up on my daily NZMM posts, and May Photo Challenge too! It has been a busy week, exciting times ahead!

What I've been doing....
Writing lists for the kiddiwinx
birthday party!
I've finally done my First Aid Cert
Gathering materials to make
something cute and girly

 
Baking: Mochaccino Layer Cake for a Curekids Garage Sale
plus a heap of other goodies, nomnom!


Visiting our new cousin
Having fun with simple things

Scheming how to get in the pool
with big sister during swimming
lessons!
Tonite, Oma and Papa will be making their way up! My Dad starts his new job in Thames next week, it is going to be great to have him only 1.5 hours away, and it will be another place to stay and have many more adventures!




No comments:

Post a Comment