Tuesday 27 March 2012

Menu Plan 26/03/12

I know I should've posted this on Sunday but time has been flying by and I have been useless at making time to get on here, just quick checks in the morning and afternoon. Today, I've been home sick but trying to sleep off this yuck cold while the kids are at care.

Anyway! Here is my fortnightly plan for dinners


MONDAY             
Chicken Fried Rice              
Garlic Honey Chicken w/ Potato Rosti

TUESDAY
Bacon Selfcrusting Quiche    
Kumara & Bacon Risotto

WEDNESDAY
Tacoes                                  
Bacon & Egg Pie


THURSDAY
Roast Pork                          
Mexican Chicken Mole w/ homemade tortilla

FRIDAY
Garlic Steak, Chips & Salad
HomeMade Burgers

SATURDAY
HomeMade Pizzas                
Minestrone Soup w/ fresh bread

SUNDAY
Plymouth Pie                          
Pork Chow Mein

I will get back on here soon and post some recipes, especially the Plymouth Pie from Destitute Gourmet, sooooo good! Other recipes are from Countdowns Food Magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment