Thursday 1 March 2012

MARCH PHOTO CHALLENGE

Well, I think I did ok for my first ever photo challenge! February went by so fast that I forgot all about the challenge some days! And now it is March already! So, thanks to Chantelle at Fat Mum Slim, here is the March challenge:



1. UP
Master K trying to climb up the kitchen drawers!!!
Watch out world!


2. FRUIT
The very first fruit from my Nashi tree


3. YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD
Well, today storm was a-brewing and I was wondering what I would find scattered down the street.
Turns out not much, Htown wasn't hit that bad, thank goodness, unfortunately further down the
country was not the same story.

4. BEDSIDE
Yes! This is my bedside! Miss A is a hoarder.
She loves to settle down in our bed with all her fave toys and
books and whatever she must have with her that day.
We can hop into bed and find books and pens and all kinds of soft toys!

5. SMILE
Master K always smiles. I love his smiles.
His smiles warm my heart.


6. 5pm
Dinner is cooking, washing is off the line,
kids are playing. Off to Zumba soon!

8. WINDOW
Big sister entertaining brudda!

9. RED
Homemade Tomato Sauce
mmmmmmm....

10. LOUD
Playing LOUD right now
Tiki Taane - In the World of Light
11. SOMEONE I TALKED TO
My sister Aunty Midge who lives in Wellywood
Thank goodness for Skype!

13. A SIGN
This is the awesome place where Miss A goes
for swimming lessons.

14. CLOUDS
Well, I was trying to take a pic of the dark grey clouds 
over head but Master K got in the way and the sun was burning
thru! It really wasn't a sunny day today.

15. CAR
Ok, so this wasn't taken on the 15th but it's a much nicer pic
then the one I did take! Eating McDs breakfast in the car
at the lake, watching Hotair Balloons go up!

16. SUNGLASSES
How cute is Master K in his sunnies!

`17. GREEN
How green is that grass! I know it's St Paddys day, but
I don't really get into it, sunny, sober days 
sitting on the lawn is more what I like!

18. CORNER OF YOUR HOME
It has most of the essentials right there! 
Coffee, knives, mixer. Oh and Menu plan! 
And underneath is crammed full ofmy kitchen bits and pieces!

19. FUNNY
Not that you can see it, but it was quite funny watching
Master K trying to figure out why this cupboard door
kept coming back to him when he'd try to push it away so
he could get up to mischief in the plastic cupboard!!!

21. DELICIOUS
This isn't from today but something that I want to make today! 

24. ANIMAL
This is our dog, Mookie. She is 5 1/2 years old and still acts 
like a little puppy!

25. BREAKFAST
My homemade muesli and yummy Nescafe Mocha

26. KEY
This is our key board/notice board in the kitchen. Handy.

29. FEET
I don't like my feet, and I post lots of the kids so here is
something different: The dogs!

30. TOY
Miss A's very own kitchen! She got this for her 2nd birthday
and she loves demonstrating and cooking dinner. 
Last night she cooked mudpies with her friend, so it's just had
a good clean!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment